A job at Seabreeze is so much more; it’s a career
As a landscaping, hardscaping, and snow removal industry leader, our success is attributed to our team of outstanding employees. Our staff takes pride in their work and strives to exceed client expectations with every project. We provide our employees with extensive training opportunities, the best equipment, a safe environment to work in, and the best company morale in the industry.
The success of Seabreeze starts with our employees. We believe in employing locally and providing those employees with a great place to work and fantastic benefits.
Seabreeze employees have access to:
- Excellent year round wages
- Opportunities to earn overtime and discretionary bonuses
- Competitive benefit package including: health, vision, dental and 401K
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- Employee morale and team building events
- Career advancement opportunities
- On-site personal and professional development programs run in partnership with local community colleges, industry trade organizations, and other service providers
Join Our Team Today
We are always searching for the best talent in the industry. Find out about the rewarding Seabreeze Career opportunities today by applying below.
On Call Snow RemovalPortland & Topsham, Maine
Landscape Specialist ($1K Sign-on Bonus and Guaranteed 40 Hours in the Winter!)Seabreeze Property ServicesPortland, Maine & Topsham, Maine
Heavy Equipment/Diesel MechanicSeabreeze Property ServicesPortland, Maine
Snow Plow/Equipment OperatorSeabreeze Property ServicesPortland, Maine & Topsham, Maine
Landscape Construction (Full Time & Seasonal) – $1,000 sign-on bonus!Seabreeze Property ServicesPortland, Maine & Bangor, Maine